Terms & Condition in ordering Custom Outdoor Drapes and other Custom Products...
To prove our confidence in the custom outdoor drapery products we provide, we guarantee and stand behind our custom made products 100% under the craftsmanship, specifications we are provided, and the fabrics we offer. There is not another custom drape manufacturer online that offers the quality, care, and choices OutdoorDrapes.com provides…the reason we are the leader in custom drapery, cushions, and pillows manufacturering on the Internet.
Outdoor Drapes GUARANTEES the following:
1. Outdoor Drapes guarantees that the fabric chosen is the fabric that will be delivered or we will return your order and make it right!
2. Outdoor Drapes guarantees that all fabric cuts will be within a half-inch (1/2") of the dimensions provided by you, the customer, or we will return your order and correct our mistake at no charge (including shipping). Keep in mind that Outdoor Drapes uses a state of the art automated cutting machine based on the requested dimensions. However, due to the size of most drapes and sewing together multiple panels, we allow 1/2" within the customer stated dimensions due to hanging weight of drapes.
3. Outdoor Drapes guarantees that the sewing of all custom product(s) will be in the style selected by the customer.
4. Outdoor Drapes guarantees that it is responsible for the costs of correcting any mistakes that we make if we fail to correctly produce custom drapes using the correct information provided by the customer.
Make no mistake; Outdoor Drapes is the only manufacturer online that backs its custom products at the level, precision, and quality we are known for. Just read our testimonials!
What Outdoor Drapes offers that no one else does:
1. Over 500 in-stock and cut fabrics to choose from.
2. Superior customer service through our in-house customer service and our 800 #.
3. Extended hours to answer your questions, help with colors and design, and to take your order if you are not comfortable ordering online.
4. We will gladly use Customer Owned Fabric (COM) – just send us your fabric and we will take care of the rest.
5. We include a quality assurance inspection sheet with every order - before your custom product is put in a box and shipped to you, our QA team inspects the dimensions, fabric, and other specifications before packing your order. You get a copy of this inspection report along with a packing slip and set up/care sheet.
For more information regarding our guarantees, please read our terms & conditions. Thank you – we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Terms & Conditions
(please read carefully!)
100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF PURCHASING AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER Outdoor Drapes Terms and Conditions: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
It is very important to note that because 100 percent of what we make and ship is custom, Outdoor Drapes does not accept returns for items produced that meet the specifications provided to us by the customer. We simply could not stay in business if we allowed custom products to be returned to us. Outdoor Drapes does not inventory or warehouse any drapes, cushions or pillows, and we only market our products online. This means we have no way of reselling any custom drapes made to your custom specifications to satisfy the widely varying specifications of other customer requirements.
1. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for drapes the customer does not like because the fabric color or texture does not match the color on their computer monitor or other fabrics at their location. In the event you are not 100 percent sure of the color of the fabric as it is displayed on your screen, we encourage you to order fabric samples before ordering. Fabric samples are nonrefundable.
2. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for refunding the cost of a fabric sample if said fabric is marked discontinued after the fabric sample is mailed to the customer.
3. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for drapes that are made correctly with incorrect information provided by the customer. Customers must be 100 percent certain that the dimensions provided are accurate.
4. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for drapes the customer does not like due to grommet size is wrong - too big or small. That is a specification you will decide on when ordering custom grommet drapes - we will be glad to assist you in making the right choice.
5. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for drapes the customer thinks the fabric is too thin or too thick even though they are made correctly based on the dimensions provided by the customer. We also offer fabric samples to assist you in your fabric choice.
6. Outdoor Drapes is not responsible for drapes the customer thinks are not wide enough or does not fit in the opening the drapes were designed for. Again, it is very important that you read our informational pages on how to measure the width of your outdoor drapes. Once the fabric is cut, your order is in process and can not be changed for any reason!
7. Outdoor Drapes is more than willing to address any of these issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner to help the customer achieve the desired results. If the error is due to a customer mistake in ordering, the customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting any mistakes.
8. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for reworking or replacing cushions made with the incorrect fabric(s).
9. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for reworking or replacing matching cushions and pillows that go with the drapes when the dimensions vary more than three-eighths (3/8") of an inch from the dimensions provided by the customer.
10. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for reworking or replacing cushions that are made in the wrong style, e.g. boxed instead of double cording, stripes in the fabric are in the wrong direction, etc.
11. Outdoor Drapes is responsible if cushions arrive damaged in some manner and this damage has been noted with the delivery service provider when product is delivered. It is up to the customer receiving the package to check for damage prior to signing. If you sign for your package(s) without noting box or product damage, it makes it very difficult for OutdoorDrapes.com to file a claim on your behalf. If you sign for a package and do not note the damage with the delivery personnel, the customer is responsible for filing the damage claim.
12. Customer acknowledges that OutdoorDrapes.com does not allow chargebacks for any reason on custom products. If the customer notifies their credit card companies and request a chargeback without notifying OutdoorDrapes.com customer service department, the customer agrees that all legal fees taken by OutdoorDrapes.com will be the responsibility of the customer that authorized the chargeback. We do not even like adding this statement to our terms and conditions but have been forced to due to the very small percentage of customers that take advantage of the system by ordering a custom product and then requesting a chargeback with credit card company. Please understand that we will aggressively pursue all chargebacks through our legal representation and collection companies.
OUTDOOR DRAPES RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for using the fabric(s) the customer has selected.
2. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for cutting the fabric to within 1/2" for drapes and 3/8" for cushions & pillows of the dimensions provided by the customer.
3. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for sewing the drapes in the style selected by the customer.
4. Outdoor Drapes is responsible for the costs of correcting any mistakes that we make if we fail to correctly produce cushions using the correct information provided by the customer, provided that:
a. The customer notifies Outdoor Drapes within three (3) working days of receiving the custom product(s).
b. The customer acknowledges that we reserve the right to rework any drapes, cushions, or pillows to correct our mistakes.
c. The customer makes all products that need to be corrected available for a pickup by a ground carrier that we schedule.
d. Custom drapes, cushions, and pillows that are brought back to our facility for rework will not have been used in any way and arrive back at our facility in the same condition as when they were shipped. This means no stains, pet hair, cigarette or other odors, etc.
1. Customers are responsible for providing all information needed to accurately make the custom products ordered.
2. Customers need to be certain of the accuracy of the fabric(s) selected and understand that due to variations in light source, monitor quality, etc., beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that a fabric will look exactly like it does on our web site in terms of color, repeat, etc. If you need precise color matching, please order fabric samples. Fabric samples are nonrefundable.
3. Customers need to be certain that the exact dimensions of the custom products to be made have been accurately provided. Outdoor Drapes will provide drapes that have been cut to within 1/2" (3/8" for cushions & pillows) of the dimensions provided by the customer.
4. Customers need to be certain of the accuracy of the style of sewing construction (I.e. grommet, boxed, corded, knife edge, single cord knife edge) that has been selected.
5. Customers acknowledge that thickness is defined as the measurement from the top of the cushion to the bottom of the cushion and not the measurement of any side banding.
6. Customers need to be certain that all ship-to address information is correct, including the zip code. Outdoor Drapes does not ship to PO Boxes.
7. Customers are responsible for any costs and delays associated with correcting mistakes made by the customer.
8. If a customer follows procedure to return a custom product(s) and Outdoor Drapes deems that said custom product(s) is, in fact, correct based on the customer’s order, the customer will be responsible for any costs Outdoor Drapes incurs to return the custom product(s) to the customer.
By purchasing from OutdoorDrapes.com, you agree to these terms and/or conditions and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to the following terms, please do not purchase from OutdoorDrapes.com. EVERY custom drape, cushion, and pillow we manufacture is considered “made to order,” or custom, as we only make custom products based on the measurements that our customers provide to us at the time an order is placed.
Order changes cannot be accepted after one (1) business day of receiving the order, unless the customer agrees to pay the order change fees. These fees vary by order depending on products and materials. Again, once the fabric has been cut for an order, no changes can be made.
OutdoorDrapes.com accepts cancellations and order revisions up to one (1) business day from placing the order. There are some exceptions to this depending on if the order is already in the production process (i.e. fabric cutting, etc). All drapes, cushions and pillow products appearing on this web site are made to order using customer specifications. Once a custom order is in production and the fabric has been cut to your specifications, the fabric is no longer suitable for use on any future orders, and the order cannot be cancelled.
Outdoor Drapes strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our web site. Due to human error and other determinates, we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Outdoor Drapes shall, at its sole discretion, have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other web sites from Outdoor Drapes are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Outdoor Drapes does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other web sites.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES, REFUNDS & CHARGEBACKS
All products and services on Outdoor Drapes require 100 percent payment before we can do any work. This is largely due to the custom nature of our work. Outdoor Drapes does not retain any credit card information from the checkout process (except billing address information). This is for your security and ours. As a result, if we require additional payments, we may require you to give your credit card information over the phone. Our credit card processor attempts to run a temporary transaction on all credit transactions. If this fails, the transaction is not processed. In some rare cases, users with debit card transactions that are declined may see money deducted from their account by their financial institution to cover the temporary authorization. As the transaction was never completed, we cannot issue any refunds. Outdoor Drapes and Online Commerce Group, LLC cannot be held liable for any bank charges caused by this. Debit card users assume the full risk. If you wish to know if this will apply to you, please see your financial institution’s terms and conditions governing credit transactions on your debit card. For non-custom products, refunds are only available for sixty (60) days from the time of the original transaction. Afterwards, we can only issue you a check for the amount, minus any processing fees we incurred. You may also elect to receive store credit for the full amount. Refunds can only be issued after being approved by a representative of Outdoor Drapes. Refunds to a credit card are simply reversed to that card and typically take two to three business days to complete. Outdoor Drapes cannot be held responsible for the speed of a refund of any kind. See your financial institution’s rules and regulations as to how refunds are processed.
We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100 percent safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
OutdoorDrapes.com takes unwarranted credit card charge backs very seriously. A criminal or fraudulent charge back is when the credit card holder orders and receives products or services, then intentionally reverses the charge through their credit/debit card-issuing bank stating that they did not place or receive the order. In almost all cases, the order is requested for delivery without a signature, as proof-of-delivery allows the merchant to successfully dispute the charge back. Online/mail-order merchants who are unable to obtain a printed signature from the customer are the victims. Please note that charging back an order when that order was shipped and received is theft. Fraudulent charge backs hurt honest customers by forcing online merchants to raise prices to cover cost or delay shipping when a request is made to ship without a signature. All credit card charges will appear as "OCGLLC" on your credit card statement. OCGLLC stands for Online Commerce Group, LLC - our parent company. OCG, LLC is an Inc. 500 company and carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We report all wrongful or fraudulent charge backs to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service (credit card processing company) and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice at http://www.ic3.gov. Credit card fraud is a felony, and we will aggressively prosecute anyone attempting to misuse a credit card number. We track every transaction and will use all means available to prosecute persons attempting fraud.
OutdoorDrapes.com reserves the right to change the prices of products sold on this web site at any time. All prices are in U.S. dollars. All credit card charges must be paid in U.S. dollars. The term "credit card holder" as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit card.
When you complete an online purchase from OutdoorDrapes.com using a credit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. By providing a credit card and billing address for that card, you represent that you are the credit card holder or that you are an authorized representative of the credit card holder.
2. If you are not the credit card holder, you represent to OutdoorDrapes.com that you have made the credit card holder aware of the purchase in advance.
3. Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact OutdoorDrapes.com to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit card or the credit card company.
4. To threaten a charge back to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion, which is a felony and a Federal offense. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be investigated and reported to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice at http://www.ic3.gov. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law. All phone calls and online orders at OutdoorDrapes.com are time stamped and digitally recorded for quality control.
5. We do address verifications for every credit card. Orders that request delivery to an unverified address will require that we contact the actual owner of the credit card by phone. These phone numbers are obtained from sources other than the order itself.
6. An unauthorized credit card charge back after an order has been placed is known as friendly fraud or charge back abuse, even if you are the owner of the card, it is theft and still fraud. We will dispute the charge back with proof of delivery and, as required, file a report with the police, FBI and the following credit reporting agencies that will negatively affect your credit history: Equifax and Experian.
7. Original orders processed in error, with improper address, a wrong phone number, a declined or expired card, etc. will require that a new order only be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
8. We accept only those credit cards mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our terms & conditions, please feel free to contact us to discuss. We work extremely hard everyday to make sure we exceed the expectations of our customers. After being in business for a while now, we have learned that we must have clear terms & conditions that clearly state what we are responsible for and what the customers responsibilities are.